Our mission is to help our customers expand to the cloud and mitigate all risks around business continuity, increase efficiency, lower operating expenses and leverage our cloud resources and technical expertise.
Keys to Success
Our success starts from the top. Founded in 2014, Alex has built an ethical and honest business focused in customer service excellence. In this ever-changing world of technology and natural disasters, coupled with the complexities of cloud focused technologies, Alex brings the skills and persistence needed to turn business initiatives into action and results. WaoCloud brings years of experience in IT consulting, partner relationships and addresses a fundamental need of any business owner looking to lower expenses and increase efficiency. With data centers in Florida and Puerto Rico, partnerships with cloud focused companies like Veeam, VMware and Microsoft, we want to share our success with you.
WaoCloud was born of these implementations. A way for business owners to achieve higher productivity and save their business thousands by decreasing work force and being more efficient. While there are many ways of achieving efficiency through technology, WaoCloud has developed different packages that simplify the most common tasks and gives you an affordable solution.
- A Virtual Private Network among the offices gave birth to inventory automation and remote printing capabilities.
The migration to Voice over IP and dedicated high speed Internet connectivity gave way to a call center to manage JAF installers and contractors.
- The implementation of various web based applications gave field supervisors the ability to speed up the overall invoicing workflow, tracking and provide task accountability.
- Computer software to provide employee accountability with their use of computer resources, idle time and protection of proprietary data.
- A mobile application that organizes work order documents, tracks field personnel by reporting GPS coordinates and pictures of construction and inspection sites.
- The implementation of a highly sophisticated document imaging solution where JAF was able to scan hundreds of work orders and documents every week and fully automate data entry, document storage and document retrieval.
- The migration to Office 365 gave company executives and field personnel the ability to access email and information from anywhere thru any internet enabled device.